Get low auto loan rates and no hidden fees (What a Joke)

That was a CSR not a Rep from the bank. Unless you can match the Dealer's bank rate of 1.4% no need to contact me. Kind of a shame a bank I have no business with will offer me this rate and USAA cannot after more than 20 years. I've noticed more than one post of members choosing to leave USAA. Maybe time for your guys to wake up.

I posted this on another thread and would like to provide a comment. We recently were in the market to purchase a vehicle and completed a pre-approval app with USAA. USAA Car Loan APR was in the 2.xx% where the auto dealership provided a 1.89%. Called USAA to see if they could match it as I would prefer in-house financing but the CS agent stated they cannot do it that... So we went with the dealership financing. Kind of silly where a dealership would work with you on a competitive financing & being a USAA member for 12 years doesn't equate to an attractive rate. We do all of our financial activity & insurance through USAA so it was very disappointing that they wouldn't work with us.