GRod1
Contributor

Good Afternoon

I was put under furlugh status.   I have a vehicle loan with you and it is in autopaiment.  What could I do to stop the payment until I get pay. 

4 REPLIES

GRod1 - I regret hearing the impact of the government shutdown for you. To best assist you with options during this time, please call us at 800-531-8722. Thanks, Jason

I called last week inquiring about what USAA was offering in terms of assistance for furloughed members. I was told they are only assisting Coast Guard members. I was extremely disappointed. It seems like they only offer assistance when DOD is affected which isn't right. I had to reach out to another bank for assistance. I have been a USAA member for over 20 years.

Hello Stafford1, please call us at 800-531-8722 to review your situation. Since the shutdown is prolonged we have reviewed payment deferrals for our members and you may be eligible. -Colleen

So you put it out there that USAA wasn’t willing to help you since you were not DOD. Well Colleen (from USAA) offered to assist, even gave you a number to call. What happened? I would put money down that USAA stepped up but like most if there’s nothing to complain about, you don’t post...