Rick E
Contributor
USAA holds my life in their hands. Been a member in good standing since 1998. From my mortgage, home owners insurance, life insurance, car insurance, credit card and bank accounts. I have financed one car and paid it off with no issues never late. Requested financing in April 2017 and was 100% approved. I did not find the car I wanted. 5 months later today it is now Sept 2017 and I finally found my car. I am still at the same job that I have been in for the last 15 years, I have paid off some debt on the past 5 months and also have another source of income coming in. USAA denied my application based on a dang near 4 year old credit report. I have a great history with USAA and I thought the feeling was mutual, but I guess not. I think it's time to see how a Credit Union will respect me cause obviously USAA does not know how to treat a long standing customer. I'm really hurt right now.

1 REPLY

Rick E, we can see how that is disappointing. We will look into this and see what happened.  We appreciate your patience and will conduct a follow up with you.  Thanks, Jen