Does USAA still provide automotive decals to the long-standing members?

idratherbefishing
Contributor

Does USAA still provide automotive decals to the long-standing members? If so, how do I go about requesting them for my vehicles?

Most Helpful

Hello @idratherbefishing, we do have auto decals and I'd be happy to send some your way! I've submitted your request and you will receive your new decals within 3 weeks at your mailing address on file. Thank you for your long standing membership. -Lori

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES

Hello @idratherbefishing, we do have auto decals and I'd be happy to send some your way! I've submitted your request and you will receive your new decals within 3 weeks at your mailing address on file. Thank you for your long standing membership. -Lori

View solution in original post

I had heard about this as well. I have been a long term member as well, is there anyway 2 decals can be sent my way as well?

Hi @msraia, thanks for reaching out regrading car decals. As requested, these will be mailed to your primary address on file and they will arrive within 4-6 weeks. Have a great day! -Marisa

Ok, I'll have to pile on. Can I get a couple also? The cars that had them were sold long ago. Thanks.

@rocland, Of course! The decal request has been submitted. Please allow up to three weeks for them to be received at your mailing address on file. Have a great evening! ~Danielle

Do these decals serve any special purpose or is it just a decal that’s says I have Usaa?

Good question, there is no special purpose for these decals; however, many of our members like to show and share they are USAA members.  ~ Joseph 

Hello!

I'd like to jump on this as well. I've been a member since 1994. Could I also please receive a decal? 

Thank you!

Hi @cl8026, I have sent you a Private Message, when you have a chance please review your inbox.  ~ Marco