When are we getting our insurance dividends this year?

17 REPLIES

Hello @Smartypants7217, I hope you and your family are doing well!  We are currently waiting for correspondence from our Board of Directors who will be sending notifications within the next few days. Continue to review your inbox/mailbox for correspondence from USAA regarding 2021 Distributions. -Lori

People still not on there jobs at the top I see..

@pearl Master Jay, I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I want to confirm I was able to locate your account and have forwarded your message to the best team. We'll reach out as quickly as possible to discuss more info together. I want to make sure that any concerns you have are addressed properly. -Lori

Sounds about right 🙄

To be clear it is not a dividend, if it were your long term loyalty to USAA would be rewarded with increasing dividend payments. Instead it is just a rebate on the amount of business you did with them. Which when you think of the massive useless waste of money that they spend advertising on football games like every other insurance company, for what purpose I cannot determine. Is a complete waste of money that should be returned to the members of the organization. Not to pad the pockets to the NCAA and NFL. 

This is very troubling to read, @TravelDaddy. We wouldn't want any member to feel this way. I would like to engage the appropriate area for further review and support on this. Can you private message us an email address or phone number so we may proceed in so doing? ~ Steven

Amen to that! Still, where is it? Normally it’s done by now.

@Smartypants7217, starting today, eligible members will begin to receive communication regarding the dividends. Thanks for reaching out. -Cynthia  

I still have not received anything. What’s taking so long?