Highlighted
Contributor
Does anyone know if USAA is giving a discount on car Ins due to this Pandemic?

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hello, @M9414. We announced a couple of weeks ago that every member with an auto insurance policy in effect as of March 31, 2020, will receive a 20% credit on two months of premiums. Policyholders may start seeing the auto policy dividend credit on their P&C Bill as early as April 26. :) ~ Steven

Highlighted

Yesterday, my payment due info was emailed to me, but reflects no discount.  When will that appear?  Thank you!

Highlighted

@Ibrlartist, policyholders may start seeing the auto policy dividend credit on their P&C Bill as early as April 26. Starting April 27, email or mail communication will be sent with the total amount the policyholder can expect to see on their P&C Bill.  ~Marco

Highlighted

I had the same question. Thanks for letting us know we should see an email soon.

Also, what if we have paid in full? Will we still receive the equivalent of 20% for 2 months' premiums on our account?

Highlighted

Good morning @WavetheWheat and you're very welcome.  For those that have paid in full, If the credit balance is $500 or less, the credit will be held for the next three billing cycles and, if a credit remains on the account, the credit is systematically refunded on the fourth billing cycle.  If the credit balance is greater than $500, the credit is systematically refunded on the next billing cycle.  I hope this helps in answering your paid in full question.  Thank you for your membership and trusting USAA with your auto insurance needs.  ~Marco