Tired of disrespect
Occasional Contributor
How do I download a copy of my full auto policy, not just the declarations and changes pages?

11 REPLIES

Go to a com[pany that cares.

@tired ofdisrespect, you can view your proof of insurance via the mobile app by selecting the policy, then selecting 'proof of insurance'. You can select your ID cards or Binder (whichever is needed). I hope these details are helpful, have a good evening. -Emily

I'm not looking for proof of insurance or the declarations page. I'm looking for the full, multipage policy that incluses definitions of terms and all the legalese. So, no, Emily, your details were not useful.

@tired of disrespect, please give me a few minutes so that I can look for your full policy and make it available to you. I will reach back out to you in a few minutes. Thank you! -Cynthia

Hi Cynthia, i am also in need of the full, multipage policy that incluses definitions of terms and all the legalese for my auto policy as well. Would you able to send me a copy of mine. Thank you

@Mdog1690, I have placed a copy in your My Documents folder. To locate, select your name on the top right of usaa.com>My Documents>Insurance folder. Thank you! ~Danielle

I would like to download a copy of my full auto policy as well.

@SoCalNate, I appreciate you reaching out. To best serve you with this specific request, please connect with the USAA team via chat on USAA.com from the Contact Us option or on our mobile app. Thank you for your membership and we look forward to hearing from you. -Paula

@tired of disrespect, I've sent you a private message with information to assist you. To retrieve the message select your username and click on the envelope icon. Thank you! -Cynthia