My son who recently graduated from college will be moving to Seattle Washington. We live in the southeastern United States, and given the long distance I thought it would be best to ship his car. Does USAA recommend any moving companies?


Also, he will be renting an apartment. I have not myself for many many years and was purchasing a home at the time. Can USAA recommend a real estate agent or rental agent to assist with the apartment search?




Hi Mikki57,


You can go to and under the Home Circle Product look for a real estate agent and look for apartments!!
We wish your son the best of luck on his new journey and move!