Kikavv
Contributor

How do I chat with a LIVE Customer Service Representative? It's extremely urgent, for some reason my cellphone service is not working at this moment( probably due to the terrible monsoon storm we're having right now, it must have knocked out the cell tower) we don't have a landline. I'm in desperate need to talk to an agent via: Chat. I'm praying I don't lose my Internet service. Does ANYONE know how I can use the chat?

5 REPLIES

@Kikavv, are you needing to get connected with someone in claims or banking? - Ina

insurance and I have to chat I have no way of calling in I really need to chat with someone in the auto insurance department 

@Kikavv, I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've experienced trying to chat with us. Once you are logged in you can scroll to the bottom of the main page and select Contact Us, Followed by Communicate with USAA under Message on the right hand side of the page. You will be prompted to complete some fields. If a chat representative is available you will have the option to chat if not you will get a message to try later. If you are unable to reach a representative we can have one of social media representatives follow up with you tomorrow later in the morning since we currently do not have a social media representative available at this time to address insurance inquiries. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Rhonda

I have an honorable discharge, originally it was general,but 3 months after it was change from general to honorable... Could you please do research on thay...

Hello @Navy ship 1, Thank you for taking time out of your day to communicate with USAA. In order to best assist you with your questions and concerns regarding your eligibility and discharge information we need to speak with you on the phone and we are unable to discuss details in this channel. Please contact us at 800-531-USAA(8722). ~ Shane