Zcharoenset
Contributor
I was pre approved for a loan. Will the mileage have any affect on weather or not the car will be financed?

Most Helpful

@Zcharoenset, this is an excellent question. It is possible the mileage may have an impact on whether a particular car may be financed. The mileage will impact the value of the vehicle and how much USAA will be able to lend for this vehicle. I recommend giving USAA auto loan department a call. They will be able to provide the amount we can lend on the vehicle based on the VIN and miles. You may give us a call at 800-531-8722. Representatives are available Monday – Friday 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. CT, Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT, and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out. ~Robyn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES

@Zcharoenset, this is an excellent question. It is possible the mileage may have an impact on whether a particular car may be financed. The mileage will impact the value of the vehicle and how much USAA will be able to lend for this vehicle. I recommend giving USAA auto loan department a call. They will be able to provide the amount we can lend on the vehicle based on the VIN and miles. You may give us a call at 800-531-8722. Representatives are available Monday – Friday 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. CT, Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT, and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out. ~Robyn

View solution in original post

So pre-approval is basically how much I am approved for, but not a guarunteed approval for financing?

The pre-approval is the maximum amount of loan funds you are approved for. The final loan will depend on the vehicle you select. If you give us a call we will be happy to verify the amount we can lend on a particular vehicle to ensure we are able fully fund the vehicle you wish to purchase.