Hey I’m interested in buying a vehicle but would like an auto loan. I have a co-Signer .

1 REPLY

@Kj Smith Thank you for thinking of USAA for your financial needs, and congratulations on your upcoming purchase! I do understand that you are interested in purchasing a vehicle, and that you have a co-signer. You can apply online at anytime. Simply go to Products, then choose Auto loans to begin your loan application. To choose the co-signer, select joint application and choose the individual you'd like include on the loan application. 

Before you apply, I'd like to let you know we have a Consumer Loan Calculator available online to help you estimate your payment amount.

You can reach this tool at this link: usaa.com/inet/wc/advice_planners_and_calculators_main?1

To use it, enter the word Calculator in the search field. Then select Free Calculators and Online Planners.

We want to earn your business, so keep in mind the value that comes with having your loan with USAA. Here are some of the reasons to finance with us: No prepayment penalties; Competitive Rates; Rate discounts with automatic payments. I hope you have found this information to be helpful, and good luck!