SPYJED
Contributor

I seems that using the car buying service,  will cause your credit score to drop, because of all the inquiries from the car dealers. The result of this i was not able to receive the lowest interest rate.   This happened on both of my last two car purchase,  I just paid off my 2013 jeep.  I looked at my credit score is 830.  now when we purchased our 2018 Camery, we were interested in their low advertised interest rate.  When we started the purchase process our credit score at the time was high enough to get the lowest possible rate. 

By the time we founded the  car we were interested wanting to buy.  We find out well our credit score dropped enough to prevent us from getting the advertised low rate.  We purchased the car at the higher rate.  I was under the impression that i would be able to speak to some one and correct the situation.  the individuals i spoke to were less then helpful.  when I asked to speak to a manager, I was never transferred, I could only leave a message for a return call.  Hay I am still waiting.  I keep wondering why I should continue with USAA?

1 REPLY

Thank you for reaching out, @SPYJED - I regret the confusion and frustration this has caused you. I've sent a request for a Subject Matter Expert to review the details of your recent application. Please allow sufficient time for all research to be completed and reviewed. - Cathleen