SPYJED
Contributor

I seems that using the car buying service,  will cause your credit score to drop, because of all the inquries from the car dealers. The result of this i was not able to receive the lowest intrest rate.   This happened on both of my last two car purches,  I just paid off my 2013 jeep.  I looked at my credit score is 830.  now when we purched our 2018 camery, we were intrested in their low advertised intrest rate.  When we started the purchas process our credit score at the time was high enough to get the lowest possible rate. 

By the time we founded the  car we were intrested wanting to buy.  We find out well our credit score dropped enough to prevent us from getting the advertised low rate.  We purchased the car at the higher rate.  I was under the impresion that i would be able to speak to some one and correct the situation.  the individules i spoke to were less then helpfull.  when I asked to speak to a manager, I was nevered transfered, I could only leave a message for a return call.  Hay I am still waiting.  I keep wondery why I should contenue with USAA?