Highlighted
Contributor
Today, I drove an hour to the Mazda dealership in Columbia SC, recommended by the Usaa car buying to test drive a Mazda5 that I had found through this car buying service. I called the dealership to advise them of my interest and scheduled an appointment with Lewis at the dealership. He assured me they would have it ready for a drive and potential sale. This morning I drove there, and they had sold the car the day before. They never notified me, but tried to have me look at other cars and consider financing a greater amount. Be advised consumer, a car sales dealership is the same no matter what. I strongly encourage USAA to remove this dealership from the program. I turned around and drove home! Columbia Mazda on Broad River Rd is on my **** list!

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Rebelor,

I am sorry to hear of your experience at this particular dealership. Would you be able to send us a private message here including the details you just stated above? Thank you!

Highlighted

I had the same exact experience at Superstition Springs Lexus in Mesa AZ. Internet sales manager & advertised USAA trained rep's name is xxxx xxxxx. Why do you need a PM to get the details? This looks pretty rampant nationwide.

Viperdriver64,

Sending a message will help escalate your concerns over to the right team member the quickest way. A member services representative will then reach out in order to assist.

* In order to protect the privacy of our members and employees, any full names have been removed from your post.*