USAA used to have a car negotiation service for it's members.  Since that has been discontinued, what thrid party service (for example Motertrend) is recommended?  Thanks

6 REPLIES

@Gavvo, I have not heard of any other recommendations at this time. I will forward that feedback now and do some more research. Thank you ~Tom

Costco or TrueCar.

Thanks for sharing your suggestions @Martin A !

I am really sad that USAA has reduced services again. We had a nice deal to get an extended warranty for cars that is no longer available. GEICO still has a nice breakdown policy. Now we not longer have a buying service. I have used it in past and it was very helpful. Plus BMW gave a discount for being a USAA member. It seems that USAA is dropping a lot of the AA off of USAA. So sad to see service decrease. 

Hello @Boomer1985 and I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding this. To turn the focus back onto delivering competitive core financial products, USAA will no longer offer these services. We will continue to provide award-winning service and products across banking, property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance. We certainly value your feedback and will ensure it is forwarded to the appropriate department for further review. Thank you for speaking up today. ~Sarah 

I agree, it would have been nice to have USAA behind us, but I'll look into the one of the suggested services.  Thanks to all for the input.