Highlighted
Contributor
I signed up for the car buying service last Friday morning 10 minutes later I got a blast of emails from every dealer for 50 miles ,but wait that's not all ! My phone started ringing , and text too . I called Usaa and was told it had no value unless I want a car loan from Usaa .I don't ! I never got a code or quote .I was told by a car service person to bad I signed up for the service .Does anybody actually oversee the cluster known as : The car service person I talked to today read me the web page .I can read does anybody know who I can talk to I have an opinion to share . Of you are not going to do what you advertise do offer the service .Its Wednesday and the phone calls stopped late Tuesday.If all Usaa can do is get 200 dollars off a new ford truck that's a tragedy.Don't thank me for my service and turn my phone number over to every parasite car dealer for 50 miles .

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

@Zippernek, thank you for your feedback regarding our car buying service. I've submitted your comments to the appropriate department, and we'll follow up once the review is completed. Thank you for your patience. ~Holland

Highlighted
I signed up for the car buying service last Friday morning 10 minutes later I got a blast of emails from every dealer for 50 miles ,but wait that's not all ! My phone started ringing , and text too . I called Usaa and was told it had no value unless I want a car loan from Usaa .I don't ! I never got a code or quote .I was told by a car service person to bad I signed up for the service .Does anybody actually oversee the cluster known as : The car service person I talked to today read me the web page .I can read does anybody know who I can talk to I have an opinion to share . Of you are not going to do what you advertise do offer the service .Its Wednesday and the phone calls stopped late Tuesday.If all Usaa can do is get 200 dollars off a new ford truck that's a tragedy.Don't thank me for my service and turn my phone number over to every parasite car dealer for 50 miles .