PMerrifield
Contributor
Has anyone used Carvana to purchase a vehicle through Auto Circle? Seems a bit sketchy to me, but honestly don't want the hassle of negotiating at a dealership. Looking for real person experience, please.

5 REPLIES

Hello Paul and thank you for sharing your concern. Please confirm if you are trying to use the USAA Car Buying Service or Carvana service? Also please confirm if you have a specific concern regarding our Car Buying Service. Thank you! - Darrell

I am using the USAA Car Buying service you offer and see that Carvana is "profiled" as a certified dealer hence my questions regarding anyone else buying from this "dealer". And please note, my name is NOT Paul, but Paula. Thank you.

I USED THE CAR BUYING SERVICE IT SUCKS! ... THE VEHICLE THAT I BOUGHT FROM IT WAS A VEHICLE WITH ACCIDENTS. I TRUSTED THEM AS A CERTIFICATION, WHEN I FOUND OUT THEY TOLD ME THEY JUST ALLOW DEALERS TO POST ANY VEHICLE, AND THAT THE WEBSITE ISNT THERE RECOMMENDATION OF VEHICLES....

Thank you for your reply - that is what my concern has been and unfortunately the little bit of resources and information found from consumers point more to issues than real value when buying from Carvana. I am a bit surprised that USAA lists them as a certified dealer.

Thanks for the additional info, Paula. Allow me to explain further how the Car Buying Service works. This list of dealers are ones that have agreed to provide USAA exclusive pricing and discounts for our members. The Car Buying Service takes the anxiety and frustration out of choosing the right vehicle, eliminates the need to negotiate with dealers and removes auto loan and insurance rate uncertainty. However, please note that the Car Buying Service cannot guarantee the mechanical condition of the vehicle. If you have a complaint about a specific dealership, please provide the name, and address of the dealership. We'll be happy to look into this for you. - Cathleen