Highlighted
LEWIS2
Contributor
I have a 2015 Mazda 3 that is currently insured with you. I received a letter stating that you were terminating my auto policy at renewal due to 3 at fault accidents over the past 3 years (all are minor and no injuries). However, for one even though I declined for you to pay for it, you’re still using it as a rationale to drop me. I have been with you for over 5 years and you have far more than broken even with me on insurance.

I spoke with them over the phone and they said the only way you would reinsure me is if I had no accidents. Do you really administer such harsh punishments for your clients, and require such crazy demands? I cannot believe this.

Also, my car still was not completely fixed from one of the accidents by one of your trusted auto shops. Did I complain to you and demand you to pay more? No... I am being treated unfairly.

2 REPLIES

@ LEWIS2,

Please know that it is never our intent for you to feel this way.  I'd like to have your concerns reviewed further regarding your policy.  I have escalated your situation to a subject matter expert who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.  Please allow 2-3 business days for contact. ~Mike

Let them drop you. From my recent experience even 17 yrs of loyalty doesnt mean a thing. They will take all your money and not pay out. When they did pay out they took it back from the repair a shop that had my vehicle over a month and still has it since September 15 2018. A shop that left my truck with the hood open in a category 5 hurricane. The truck suffered superficial damages and they want to total it out. They will accept zero responsibility for what they have cost you your family your friends your coworkers to go through. Then send your parts back when a hurricane causes damages and you file a second claim. In turn they will merge 2 claims in order total out my 2017 F150. All the while leaving me with over [removed sensitive data] to pay USAA the bank. Conveniently for them. I was a fool to trust them all these years. My thoughts. You were just blessed.