Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I won't be getting a car for another 4 or 5 months, and applied to see how much I would get pre-approved for. 

I've only been working at my current job for a month and am waiting for a raise before buying my car. 

There for I don't need a loan or to be pre-approved at this time.

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hello and thank you for your interest in cancelling your auto loan application. The application will expire and automatically be removed within 45 to 60 days or you can contact our consumer lending department at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am-10:00pm CT and Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm CT. Congrats on the new job and I wish you my best! - Darrell

Highlighted
Would it still count as a hard credit pull?
Highlighted

Can't find my socks - Thank you for reaching out. The auto loan application will still count as a hard credit pull. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Highlighted

I don't have a credit score. I just got a secured card a month ago, do you think the hard pull from this loan will affect my score in the future?

Highlighted

robach - Thank you for your post in our Community. I'm happy to address your concerns regarding your loan application and credit score. A hard inquiry could impact your credit score and may remain on your credit report for two years. Thank for reaching out. - Tricia