COVID19 Extreme Hardship, chronic illness, no transportation

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

19 year member, had some major life changing events due to no fault of my own. All I'm trying to do is recover and move in a positive direction. I can't do that without a vehicle. I missing all my doctors appointments and COVID-19 will affect me tremendously if I keep getting in Uber's

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

@Classett, Thank you for your 19 years of trust and loyalty. Please chat or call 210-531-8722 to discuss if COVID-19 is affecting you financially and see how we may help.  ~Tom

Highlighted

I've calll multiple times, all I am getting is the run around. Majority of everyone needs help with bills. I'm not asking for help with bills. I'm asking for help so I can get a vehicle. I'm in a big city by myself with no transportation, and a already vulnerable immune system that can not stand to be hopping in and out of unsanitary Uber's.

Highlighted

@Classett, I'm sorry to hear that of your situation. I can certainly understand the hesitation of public transportation or ride-sharing such as Uber, with sanitation concerns. I've submitted your information and concerns to the appropriate team for review. Thank you. ~Holland

Highlighted

I feel a strong sense of discriminatory actions towards me. Most people are calling becuase they can't pay. I'm calling trying to save my life and

@ wrote:

@, I'm sorry to hear that of your situation. I can certainly understand the hesitation of public transportation or ride-sharing such as Uber, with sanitation concerns. I've submitted your information and concerns to the appropriate team for review. Thank you. ~Holland

@ wrote:

@, I'm sorry to hear that of your situation. I can certainly understand the hesitation of public transportation or ride-sharing such as Uber, with sanitation concerns. I've submitted your information and concerns to the appropriate team for review. Thank you. ~Holland

I feel a strong sense of discriminatory actions towards me. Most people are calling becuase they can't pay. I'm calling trying to save my life and prevent other issues. And trying to get a car loan But USAA has failed me completely and I'm Furious. I mean should I put that something other than African-American in order to get some help. Please let me know the secret because I've been with you guys for 19 years and I've had a major life changing event that was out of my control well before covid-19. I have a contract with Carvana right now all I need is $26,600 for the down payment in the vehicle is mine if I need to get a cheaper vehicle I will but I need wheels this not a want at this point it is a need.