Regular Contributor
Alabama One Credit Union is willing to refinance my car at less than half the interest rate I pay to USAA (which was supposed to be reduced at six months). I told them I would give USAA a chance to do this first ~ but if USAA remains unwilling, I will be pulling my car from your bank... I still conclude that purchasing from the car buying service was one of the worst mistakes I’ve ever made.

3 REPLIES

Thank you for reaching out to us today @warrioress. I was able to locate your profile information and will share your concerns with a subject matter expert for review. Once reviewed, they will contact you. -Emily

I expect to hear from USAA Banking by 12:30PM, CST ~ otherwise, I have got to pursue that better-than-half-the-savings interest rate with Alabama One...
I enjoy being a member of USAA; albeit, this does not mean I agree with every policy of USAA. I also work a desk pushing finances & believe all USAA should have to do is adjust numbers in the system/make an addendum to the original contract...