Highlighted
I'm not sure what it's called, but I hear of people doing this all the time. Not sure if it's true or not. But is there a way to purchase a car by just paying on it even though you won't technically on it until later down the road if that makes sense? Because if so I want to start paying on a nice sports car so when I eventually get rid of the car I own now I can pick up the sports car and just still continue paying on it but at that point I will own it and be driving it!

2 REPLIES

Highlighted
Sorry I'm not making sense still young and dumb lol(:
Highlighted

Thank you for your post Ham Burglar, what you are describing would be a typical car loan. The bank that you choose to hold your loan would keep the title of your vehicle until you pay it off; however you would make monthly payments on the loan while you drive the vehicle and once you pay the loan in full the bank would send you the title and the car would be yours.  If you would like to discuss options for a loan and gain additional information, please contact us at 1-210-531-8722 Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m. or Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and a representative will be happy to assist you. We can even help with purchasing the car through our car buying service and insurance on the vehicle!