lynns account
Contributor
I was wondering is there a way I can obtain some bumper stickers for my new car. I would love to show support of my Usaa memebership

7 REPLIES

Dear @lynns account,

I am happy to send you bumper stickers. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery. Thanks for the support! - Jesse

I would like two stickers please

@Deegree, thank you for your request! Please allow up to four weeks to receive them in the mail. Thank YOU for your membership! -Cynthia

I would love to express my long time membership with some bumper stickers. I have 7 vehicles insured with USAA. If there are any other merch available please advise. Thank you for your consideration.

Hello @Gabe 562 - I'm happy to send some bumper stickers for your vehicles. I've ordered them for each vehicle, and they will be sent to the address on file. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! 

I would also like a sticker for my car... would it be possible to have one mailed to me?

Hello @drkb. Thank you for showing your member pride! I have sent a request for a bumper sticker to be mailed to you. Please, bear in mind, that it can take up to 4-6 weeks for completed delivery! Thank you for your patience. :) ~ Steven