Highlighted
Dominic1990
Occasional Contributor
Baddd badd customer service decalred my car total loss just from it being scratched up badd.will be switching insurance tommorow.they are rude and don't wanna take care of their customers that pay money every month for insurance.they changed alot have had them for over 2 years.

4 REPLIES

@ Dominic1990,

This is never the experience we want you to have when you file a claim, and I definitely want to have your situation reviewed further.  I have escalated your situation to our CEO Member Relations Team who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns. ~Mike

Natural disasters caught up with them in the claims department and I see them simply wanting to shed liability at this point. Seems the rates have gone up drastically and therefore making the price benefit of being with them moot. I cannot speak to their claims service. Never had to use them, but most rave about it on here. I however switched to GEICO because they provided me a $400 decrease in premium, with lower deductible and roadside, which I did not have through USAA. Best of luck in your search, it is on you to make sure you are getting the best deal, not USAA or any insurance company for that matter. 

Agreed. They never return calls and service has gone down the drain in the last year!

Hi AFspouse2468 Thank you for participating in the Member Community, even though I wish it was under happier circumstances. I would like to hear more details about what brought about these feelings. Could you please provide a brief description of what happened?