Chaz4753
Contributor

I APPLIED FOR AN AUTO REFINANCE, I HAD FILED BANKRUPTCY AND DISCHARGED APRIL 4TH 2018.  AS A DISABLED VETERAN YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HELP JUST BECAUSE OF A FINANCIAL HARDSHIP. EVEN WHEN MY SCORE WAS HIGH I WAS CONSTANTLY DENIDE A CREDIT CARD. CAPITAL ONE FINANCED MY USED VEHICLE WITH A 13.99 INTEREST RATE. WHATS THE USE IN BELONGING TO USAA IF YOU DONT GIVE PEOPLE A BREAK AND HELP DISABLED VETERANS TRYING TO RECOVER FROM A SITUTATION. SO I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER BANKING INSTITUTION.

1 REPLY

@Chaz4753, Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding an auto refinance. I'm sorry that we were unable to meet your refinancing needs at this time. You mentioned bankruptcy, as well as a financial hardship. One of the benefits of your USAA membership is access to free financial advice on topics such as debt management, credit concerns and budgeting. I invite you to speak with one of our financial advisors by calling 1-800-531-USAA (8722). Our advisors are available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. CT. and on Saturdays from 8:00 am. until 5:00 p.m. CT. We appreciate your service to our country, and we'd like to help you develop the right financial plan for your needs. ~DC