Highlighted
Contributor
My insurance rates have almost doubled since my last renewal.. this is insane I'm shopping for a new insurer. I know I can do b better then $600 a month

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

@jay from Philly, that is a big difference in the rates!  We do not want to lose your business and here to help. I have sent you a Private Message (PM) with details on how we can proceed with a review of your Auto policy.  ~ Joseph

Highlighted

I am in the same situation.  Quotes from others would cut me to about half of what USAA has rapidly increased to.  I am shopping and will most likely be leaving after more than 30 years being very happy.

Highlighted

Hello, I want to thank you for 30+ years of your loyalty and support. We are always here to review your policy with you. To reach a online chat representative please log in your account and go to the specific insurance product page > Contact USAA; however, if this option is not available we would need to speak with you over the phone. A representative can be reached by phone at 1-800-531-8722 (USAA) or #8722 (USAA) from a cell phone.

Highlighted

Yeah, yeah.....I know.  Hit us up on chat or give us a call.  Problem is that always results in higher premiums.  Just another opportunity for USAA to sell something.

The big question is if these issues are making it to the decision makers who are destroying USAA.  The company was built on the backs of the military and now we are paying the price for our loyalty.  Service has taken a huge nosedive at the same time and all of the platitudes and reference to our military ranks no longer is cutting the mustard.

I left after 40 years with USAA for a substantial savings.