Auto insurance change again removing coverage

I got a certified letter in the mail today and once again USAA is removing coverage...this is the second time in six months they are taking something away, typical of all other insurance companies...of course this will not be accompanied by a rate reduction...apparently it is time to seek coverage elsewhere

6 REPLIES

Hello, @Use caution. This is concerning to read. Please, bear with me as I engage the appropriate area for further review and support. ~ Steven

Shop around.  USAA's rates can easily be beaten and you will get better customer service.  USAA is not the company it used to be.

Try Root

@Use Caution,
".. typical of all other insurance companies...of course this will not be accompanied by a rate reduction..."

Or they increase their premiums to force you to remove/reduce your coverages. They come out ahead with either scenario. Forget about having any piece of mind.

Hi USAF_Ret. I was able to locate your information and forward you concerns for review. While I can't provide a specific time, I appreciate your patience while waiting for a response from this area. -Nick

@Nick, No need to forward any of my concerns to anyone in USAA. Been there, done that on my own by cutting/removing coverages to keep USAA's regular increases from getting out of hand. Like, others, I too am researching alternatives for my auto/home coverage needs. I have no plans to engage any reps on the matter except when I decide to finally make the jump to another provider. Please don't waste their time, nothing will change. They will just give me (like they have with others) the standard company like about increases in the State. Thanks but no thanks. Have a good day.