Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Go to a dealership to purchase 2 cars for my sons. Called and completed the first loan and then started working on the second. Was told that 80% LTV on the second vehicle would be $16,950  but then had to hang up to compete something eles. Called back to continue second loan and got another person who then tells me that the 80% LTV on $16,950 would be $13,560. I know the first person I talked to gave me the $16,950 from another number so everything looked good. I ended up walking off the lot without either vehicle. I guess if you should stick to one person when doing deals like this.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

314pi,

We appreciate you taking the time to post about your loan experience. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service and I regret we let you down. We would like an opportunity to review this matter for you. We will engage a member of our team to follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you. - Rhonda

Highlighted

Thanks for posting to our Community. I tried to contact you at the phone number on file, but wasn't able to reach you. I've sent a secured email to your online message center in reply. To access it, simply click your name, select Alerts & Actions and scroll down to Notifications. - Cathleen