Merv1
Contributor
Okay, so, we submitted application to acquire auto loan. Waited for over an hour and still had the buffering symbol going round, stating the app is still being reviewed. We are new to all this, so how does it actually work? Will we receive phone call, email via USAA mail, or email via personal email account? Also, thought there was a place to input the monthly of my that will be removed from trade in...but, didn't see. So...curious, what is the normal wait time, process, how are we contacted.. and is dealership also contacted?

3 REPLIES

Merv1 - I am sorry to hear about your situation. Regrettably, our loan servicing team will not be available until tomorrow morning. I will engage an expert to review your details, however. Thanks for reaching out to us this evening. - Jason

Thank you for your quick response.I would like to know how they will notify me of their decision...next steps and time frame for completing entire process.
Highlighted

@Merv1 Thank you for your patience. There appears to have been an error in the loan process as I do not see a pending application at this time. To ensure we do not submit a duplicate application, can you please contact our loan department today at 210-531-8722 Monday - Friday  from 6:30 a.m to 10:00 p.m CT or Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CT. ~Michelle