Highlighted
Contributor

Due to the recent Corona-Virus outbreak and Lock-down, I was recently temporary laid-off

I would like to discuss payment relief options.  Do you have an Auto Loan Deferred Payment plan I can request?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Joey T XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXX

joeyXXX@gmail.com

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Hi Joey.   Thank you for your message. Please do know the current epidemic situation has affected every single one of us in one way or another. We are working quickly to have something to offer for our members. There are some compliance regulations that need to be worked out before we can formally offer anything. We anticipate we will have them ready sometime this week. In the mean time, you are welcome to chat with us to discuss some payment options available to you. You may also reach us by phone at 1-800-531-8722 or 210-531-8722 or #8722 from a mobile device. Our normal business hours are Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. CT; Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT. I would also recommend to keep an eye out on http://usaa.com or the mobile app for additional information. We appreciate your membership.