Customer89
Contributor

It's most unfortunate the experience I'm having with USAA. I have loved how great they have been to me over the past years. Now all of the sudden, they didn't adjust a policy that THEY brought to my attention and now they want to charge me more money because my policy lapsed... 

3 REPLIES

Heart breaking to hear about your situation @Customer89.  I'd like to learn more about the details about the adjustment that was not done?  To better address your concerns, please send me a Private Message with details of your experience that led to your policy lapse.  Look forward to hearing from you. ~ Marco

Thank you Marco for noticing! I was able to get help after all. She was very nice. I think there was just confusion on my end because what she was explaining didn't make a lot of sense. I think some of what she was saying was wrong, but she really did help me in the end. I do think there needs to be a bit more focus on being sure to do what the customer says as far as whether or not they want a policy. I think she was trying really hard to do what I wanted. But almost didn't sign me up for the policy because I was feeling unsure, but I specifically had said that I wanted the policy. 

Hi Customer89, I am glad to hear you were able to get assistance. If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know! -Marisa