Highlighted
Contributor

It has been three weeks since USAA announced a 20% credit on 2 months of auto insurance premiums for policies in effect on 3/31/20.  I have seen no credit to my auto insurance account.  Can you please tell me when that will be applied.  Thank you!

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

@CapeCodBob, Policyholders may start seeing the auto policy dividend credit on their P&C Bill as early as April 26.
Starting April 27, email or mail communication will be sent with the total amount the policyholder can expect to see on their P&C Bill. The most up-to-date information can currently be found at usaa.com/coronavirus. If you need assistance with your current bill, please reach out to us via call/chat so we can further assist. Thank you! ~Danielle

Highlighted

FYI - I received an email notification yesterday with the amount included that will be credited to my next bill. 

Highlighted

@NYStrong, thank you for this upate. I'm glad to hear that you received the email confirming the amount of the credit you're receiving. We know things are tough for many of our members during this time and I hope this helps. Please let us know if we can assist further with your account. Have a great day! -Lori G

Highlighted

I see it in my policy but received no communication.  

Highlighted

Good morning @JasandEm, I am happy to hear that you were able to see it on your policy.  As for the communication, not sure why you hadn't received any notice.  Have you review your "Profile and Preferences" to show the correct contact information as well as check your inboxes?  We have heard from members that their email is sometimes received in their spam folder.  Thank you for your membership and If needing additional assistance in updating your preferences, please reach out to us via chat or phone.  ~Marco