Highlighted
COchump
Contributor
I get it that it hails a lot and Colorado has bad drivers (what state doesn’t?). What I don’t get is why that nonsense on the Front Range affects me 250 miles west of Denver on the west slope. There are millions of cars in that part of the state and perhaps 150,000 out here in the middle of nowhere. Our weather is amazing with no hail claims I’m aware of. My six month premiums have steadily gone up every six months for the last three years. No accidents, married, over 35, customer since 2003, two cars full coverage, two full coverage motorcycle policies with you via the company with FLO, two valuable personal property policies, homeowners, Visa Credit Card, checking and savings. I’d say that’s a pretty loyal customer. Why the increases when USAA has all that extra money to advertise on TV services you can’t get without military service. Just enter the military and bam, you got USAA. Those people who didn’t sign up but are watching the USAA Bowl on TV in December can’t ever sign up with you. Things need to change. I’m sick of the commercials and sick of getting increases on all of my policies with zero claims.

1 REPLY

@COchump, I can see how frustrating premium increases can be and I appreciate you taking time to provide your thoughts. If we haven't done so already, we would appreciate the opportunity to do a review of your policies to verify we have the most up-to-date information and look for additional ways to save. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience by calling our office at 210-531-USAA (8722) or via our click-to-chat option on our website. Once logged in, please proceed to your auto policy page. Next, select the Reach a Representative option. We take our members' comments seriously and I will provide your feedback to the appropriate area for review and consideration of future product enhancements. Thank you for reaching out. -Paula