Highlighted

WANTED good home for faithful companion.  Got a new one and I'm selling this one. I bought it new in 1992, 101,000 Mi. Body solid, no rust. Full set of dealer shop manuals. Great hobby restore potential.

Class 3 concealed (behind license plate) trailer hitch with tow bar. Security system with remote locks installed 1993. Complete repaint in 2015, garage kept since then. All power window and antenna replaced  and working. Rebuilt torque converter, transmission valve body cleaned and repaired 18 months ago. Ran it through dealers shop for any other problems at that time. Started to correct some cosmetic and wind noise noise problems. Have new driver door body moulding and RH roof rail moulding, looking for LH side roof rail. New front floor mats (not installed), rear mats like new. Drivers leather armrest needs recovering, only real interior wear.  Crystal blue interior.  Air suspension leaks down after a week or so without driving.

I love this old car, but I'm getting to the age that some of the new safety and comfort features are attractive.

$3,500 or make me an offer.IMG_0791.JPGIMG_0790.JPGIMG_0789.JPGIMG_0788.JPGIMG_0786.JPGIMG_0785.JPGIMG_0784.JPG

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Hi RLem,

Have you also posted this vehicle in the USAA Car Buying Service? Be sure to check it out, too!

Best of luck!