Very satisfied with our entire process

Very satisfied with our entire process

Kiemadjorlex's avatarKiemadjorlexOccasional Visitor

My husband and I are first time home buyers, getting ready to close mid July.  I have been kept in the loop the entire process (though I am a bit of an over checker on the website to keep track of where we stand) and have been receiving regular emails and phone calls throughout the process as well.  While we have nothing to compare it to, I feel as though the mortgage process has gone smoothly and I would easily recommend USAA to anyone (too bad more of my family isn't eligible!).  Thank you USAA! 

Re: Very satisfied with our entire process

batman23's avatarbatman23Frequent Contributor

That's awesome ! I am glad to see that you are have a great experience with the mortgage process. You should do a follow up post to let us know how the closing went also. Congrats on purchasing your new home - how exciting !

dontlike's avatardontlikeMember

Yeah good luck- hopefully they don't call you within 30 hours of closing and tell you they need something - your closing date in jeopardy! They did that to us.

BrianaHartzellUSAA's avatarBrianaHartzellUSAACommunity Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far Kiemadjorlex! Congratulations on buying your first home, how exciting!! Please keep us updated on how closing and move in go! Do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything! Thanks again for posting!

timcor3's avatartimcor3New Member

How did your closing go?