Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Still feeling PLAYED---

Still feeling PLAYED---

[ Edited ]

warrioress's avatar User  warrioress  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Contributor

My real name is Angela Hatcher, & this is at least my fifth attempt to gain resolve with serious issues I have had with the car purchased through you car buying service---if someone from USAA or TRUE CAR VALUE has called, it happened while I was at work; albeit, I can note no such attempts since my last request, which was July 30th. The list of repairs needed has grown & the costs keep esculating; COSTS I MADE PLAIN THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, NOR CAN I AFFORD. I NEED TO SPEAK WITH AN ASSOCIATE TODAY: MY PHONE NUMBER IS **********.

Moderator note:

To protect your identity and privacy, portions of your comment have been edited

Re: Still feeling PLAYED---

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Warrioress, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your car. We are reviewing and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. - Janay

Re: Still feeling PLAYED---

warrioress's avatar User  warrioress  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Contributor

Janay, I need USAA to please understand that urgency is of the essence here. I have uploaded multiple photos to the "I'm Not Sure" catagory, to provide further proof of my claims. EVERY PROFESSIONAL EXCEPT TRUE CAR VALUE AGREES, I COULD NOT HAVE CAUSED THE PROBLEMS TO THIS CAR IN THE SHORT PERIOD I HAD DRIVEN IT, BEFORE FIRST CONTACTING USAA WITH HEAVY CONCERNS ON JUNE 17th.
Popular Topics
Close Pop-up