VA Loans

VA Loans

Dougan's avatarDouganVisitor

I work for ENG Lending and I specialize in VA loans across the country and partner with Military.com If you are searching for financing please give me a call. 619-756-6668

Re: VA Loans

SGT Garcia Becker's avatarSGT Garcia BeckerNew Member

Must a veteran need perfect credit

Neno.Davi's avatarNeno.DaviOccasional Visitor

I obtained my VA load without perfect credit, but it was rather good.  It was a little bit of a paper work battle but more than worth it.  I suggest working with someone who is not with a large real estate company, since they will be more focused on you and not the dollar percentage they are going to recieved.  Good luck SGT!

Neno

Islandboy58's avatarIslandboy58Occasional Visitor

Do you know of any Finical Institutions that make micro business loans to Vetrans?
Islandboy58@gmail.com

Neno.Davi's avatarNeno.DaviOccasional Visitor

I would say look into the Small business loans for Veterans, if you search for it on the web you will find it.  Not exactly sure what a micro loan is but the veterans SBA is a good starting point.

Dougan's avatarDouganVisitor

SGT for our institution all three fico scores must be at least 620.  We are also licensed in all states and have an A+ rating with the BBB.  We are a family owned bank that has been around since the 1800s, here is a link to our website http://sandiego.englending.com check us out.