Highlighted

Looking for Benefits / Discounts for Military and Vets? Share Yours Too!

Looking for Benefits / Discounts for Military and Vets? Share Yours Too!

ChiefMedic's avatar User  ChiefMedic  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

Have you ran into great businesses that offer valid and ongoing discounts to military members and veterans? We want to hear about it! Post/tell us about your story here and email us at Contact@Mil-PG.com to ensure they are “on the list”. We are consolidating this list both nationally and by zip code and it already has thousands of vendors with great offers.?

Re: Looking for Benefits / Discounts for Military and Vets? Share Yours Too!

Kris or Tina's avatar User  Kris or Tina  (Opens a pop up layer) Frequent Visitor

I'm in Tucson,AZ & I know certain McDonalds & certain Taco Bells, a lot of places in Park Place Mall like Spencer's, Hot Topic, Old Navy, then there's Jason's Deli, Coco's Restaurant, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Texas Roadhouse, & many more I can't think right now!!

Rules to always live buy is EVERY, & I mean EVERY place u eat, go (I.E.), places u go & anything u're gonna buy that..........

SParulis's avatar User  SParulis  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

Where will this list be posted?  I see one come out on the internet and Facebook once a year around Veteran's Day and then that is it.  I agree with the other poster to just ask each and every time you are eating somewhere or making a purchase, especially if you live on or near a base.

rpike418's avatar User  rpike418  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

I keep getting emails from a place called Veterans Advantage. They offer discounts at numerous places including car rentals and restaurants as well.  Could try them. 

Noteworthy: They do charge a fee, but depending on your needs, it might be worth the cost.

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up