ZM00Noz
Contributor

I have been a loyal USAA member since 2003 and have advocated for USAA with family, friends and other service members. That is over. I am not only leaving USAA but I will be sharing my experience of being just another number to the same folks. It is disgusting that you make advertisements about "serving those who served" but when we need you most......this government shutdown, you're only offering support to the USCG and NOAA?? Why in the world can NAVYFED provide for their members but you can't? It’s simple, they "actually care" while you only care about your bottom line and making more money. I'm not disillusioned and think this message is going to make any difference but if other members can see this and leave USAA as well, then it was worth my time. The moment the government opens back up, I am able to transfer all my accounts; Investments, Savings, Checking, Credit Cards, and Insurance, and direct deposit....I will!

6 REPLIES

@ZM00Noz, I appreciate your loyalty and membership of 15 years trusting USAA with your financial needs.  We are sorry to hear you are disappointed & will pass your feedback along to the appropriate team.  Thank you.  ~ Marco

Same here,

Been with you guys since '04. Local credit unions in my area are helping ALL federal employees. I can't get help there because my direct deposit has been going to you guys for the last 15 years. As soon as pay resumes I'll be somewhere else. Apparently serving those who serve is just a slick marketing campaign.

@dustypickle, We understand that some of our non-military members are impacted by the current government shutdown, but given the difficulty in determining each federal department’s approach and each member’s status, we’ve had to limit this offer to active duty Coast Guard and NOAA Corps employees.  We encourage you to call us directly to discuss your specific situation, so we can help determine the best option for you. -Colleen

Just stop with the same cut and paste response to everyone’s disdain for you showing your true colors. If you have something to truly say or an answer to our problem, by all means speak up.... but stop with the generic BS

Colleen is a bot.

Thanks, but I already talked to someone on Monday and got the same "sorry but we aren't doing anything to help" response.