Sherryann
Contributor

is there an easy way to transfer all the vendors (account #s, addresses, etc.) i do business with from a non-USAA checking account to one of yours?

if i need an immediate cashiers check will USAA pay for the cost as there is not a branch office here?

will i get discounts on my insurance products if i open a checking and a savings account?

thanks.

sherry

4 REPLIES

Hi Sherryann, glad to see if there would be any savings on your insurance policies for having a checking or savings account. To review the details of your policy and proceed we offer an online chat option. To reach a representative please go to the specific insurance product page > Reach a Representative; however, if this option is not available we would need to speak with you over the phone. A representative can be reached by phone at 1-800-531-8722 (USAA) or #8722 (USAA) from a cell phone. Regarding your question on cashiers check I will forwarding your post to the appropriate who will be sending a follow up message

did not answer my question regarding vendor information transferring.

Hello @Sherryann, I do apologize your previous question was not answered. You would have to add your external payees on our bill pay. If you have direct payments set up though the payees, you would have to change it with them. Hope this helps. -Colleen

@Sherryann, we can definitely assist with setting up your new account. As far as our certified checks, they are $5 and depending on the shipping method may have an additional fee. To learn more about our checking and savings accounts, please visit us at USAA.com, under the products tab at the top, please select banking and you will see all of the products we have to offer. ~ Sam