Highlighted
rukii
Contributor

do you usaa visa card rewards points expire?

10 REPLIES

@rukii, Thank you for your interest in the USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card. There is no expiration on points, as long as the account is open and in good standing. You can learn more on the USAA website by selecting Products > Credit Cards > Rewards Points. ~DC

wrote:

@rukii, Thank you for your interest in the USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card. There is no expiration on points, as long as the account is open and in good standing. You can learn more on the USAA website by selecting Products > Credit Cards > Rewards Points. ~DC

@DC, If your statement is correct, why do I still have reward points ($.02) on my account? I have asked USAA several times to keep the $.02 and completely close the rewards account. The credit card tied to it was closed by in October 2017. How many requests will it take to get someone to complete my request?

Screenshot.png

USAF_Ret - I sent you a private message to address this request. For your privacy and security, I am unable to assist in an open forum.- Jason

Hi Jason, There is no message in my inbox.

USAF_Ret - This would not be in your inbox on our main site. This would be your Member Community Private Message. - Jason

Sorry, tried getting there through the community member website but I didn't see anything telling me that there was a PM for me--just red number I clicked showing likes.

Hi there.  To access your message, click on your name in the upper right section of the Member Community page and then select the envelope icon.  This will open your messages. 

Again, what messages??

Screenshot(2).png

Thank you for your follow-up message. To ensure we properly support you regarding your Visa Card Rewards, please contact our USAA Reward Service Center at 800-980-8722. Representatives are available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time. We look forward to speaking with you at your earliest convenience during our normal business hours. Thank you for contacting us.