"Unable to Initiate Send Money Transaction" Zelle issue. PLEASE HELP!

NeedItToWork
Contributor
Has anyone found a fix to the "Unable to Initiate Send Money Transaction" Zelle issue? A real solution, not just the canned answer that everyone keeps receiving. I am using the USAA app on my Samsung Galaxy S9. I have the most recent update. I've cleared cache, data and un/reinstalled. I have also called customer support and have gone through the steps with them. I have been connected to another department and submitted a trouble ticket and still have not been contacted with a fix. Had anyone been able to get this to work? It worked before many times. Now it doesn't. PLEASE HELP!

6 REPLIES

@NeedItToWork, I regret to hear of the experience you are having. We have not been notified of any issues with Zelle. If you continue to experience these problems please call our website support team at 877-632-3002 and when prompted say 'technical support'. Thank you. -Emily

@NeedItToWork, I researched a bit more regarding this issue and do believe I found what is going on. Please visit us at USAA.com and initiate a chat so that we have an a secure connection and discuss in better detail. Thank you. -Emily

I'm having the exact same problem on the same model phone. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app multiple times. I can use zelle just fine on my iPad and it worked fine on my s8 but won't work on my s9.

@Bob1231,  we certainly want to help you troubleshoot this further. Please give our support team a call at 877-632-3002 and when prompted say 'technical support'. Thank you.

Why don't you actually post some trouble shooting tips for others to read?  

Dear @jnf,

I am very sorry you are having trouble with Zelle. I appreciate your suggestion about posting possible solutions. Please let us know what issue you are experiencing to see how we can help. Generally our technical support team can best assist when calling them at 877-632-3002. - Jesse