Broke_Daddy
Contributor
Why is this feature gone from my phone app? It's one I've used often during calls or when online.
I usually don't keep my actual wallet and card with me unless I leave the house. This feature was very convenient.

3 REPLIES

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration, @Broke_Daddy! I understand convenience is important to you! Please know you can still access your card information on the USAA mobile app, by selecting your account and selecting the 'Menu' option on the top right hand corner of the screen, from there, you will select 'ATM/Debit Card' and you will find your card information here. I hope this is helpful! ~ Samantha

I was just looking at the instuctions on this page https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/bk_CC_google_pay_landing_mkt Without the wallet, how do I use my app to set this up.

@ ManWithHeadache - To add your card, simply log into your mobile app, click the appropriate account, select Menu, then determine if it's a debit or credit card you wish to add. Then, just follow the prompts to complete the process. This will allow you to just "tap and go" at the registers of participating merchants. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. - Cathleen