personal representative of the Estate of (deceased)

A Daughter
Contributor

I saw you message below:

Thank you for your post, TGTJ. An Estate Check does not have to be deposited into an estate account. The executor is able to endorse the back of the check as "Pay to the order of (executor) by (executor), personal representative of the Estate of (deceased)." Only the executor has the ability to make this deposit once it is endorsed correctly. I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have additional questions. -Meredith

Can i deposit this into my accounts with USAA as i am, personal representative of the Estate of (deceased)?  If so, how do i get the check deposited?

3 REPLIES

A Daughter - I would be happy to address your situation. So that we can continue the conversation, please turn on your private messaging.. You can do so by selecting your username on the top right-hand corner >My Settings >Turn on Private Messages >Save. To send a PM select username >Envelope Icon >Send Private Message. Thanks, Jason

I am not sure I did this correctly as for private messaging.

A Daughter -  It does not appear to be the case, as I am unable to send a private message. Please call us at 800-531-8722 to address this specific question. I regret any inconvenience caused. - Jason