Love My USAA
Contributor

how do i update my w9?

1 REPLY

Highlighted

@Love My USAA, you can follow these instructions to complete, sign and return the W-9 Form:

• Online: Log on to usaa.com and select a checking, savings or CD account that you are the primary account holder on. The Tax Certification (W-9) form will automatically appear, if you have not already provided one. Please verify the information is correct and electronically sign (e-sign) the form.
  • USAA Mobile App: Download the USAA Mobile App and select a checking, savings or CD account that you are the primary account holder on. The Tax Certification (W-9) form will automatically appear, if you have not already provided one. Please verify the information is correct and electronically sign (e-sign) the form. You must have the latest version of the USAA Mobile App.
  • Paper: Call us and request a new paper version of the Tax Certification (W-9) form. Once you receive it, you can upload the form on usaa.com, fax the form to 800-531-5717 or mail the signed and dated form to us using the postage paid envelope we'll provide.

I hope this helps! ~DC