my husband and I have mainly joint accounts. If i open my own personal account, will he be able to see it or know that i have opened one?

yahweh1
Contributor

My husband is a disabled vet and has declined to the point where his judgement is very impaired.  If i open a separete account, will he be able to see it or know that I've done so?

3 REPLIES

Thanks for reaching out, @yahweh1. I'm sorry to hear of your husband's health, and hope he improves soon. As for your question, no, he won't be able to view an account, if he is not listed as an account holder. You would log into the website under your own login credentials, click on Products, then select Checking Accounts. Select the account that best fits your needs, provide all requested info and follow the prompts. As long as you indicate no other account holders, the account will only reflect under your login credentials, and won't be reflected under your husband's login credentials. - Cathleen

thank you

You're most welcome, @yahweh1. Please let me know if you have any other questions. We're here 24/7 as needed for assistance. - Cathleen