how do I get to my credit card monthly statement directly...

Ripper3
Contributor

I find the new menus a lot more difficult with the new changes.  It toook me 15 mins tofind acces to my Credit card statement for Jan.  Anyway you could make the sitee asier ???

3 REPLIES

@Ripper3, I am sorry to hear you found it difficult to locate your credit card statement. It is not our intention to make if hard for our members. An easy way to access your statements is to select your credit card from your accounts list on usaa.com then click the drop down arrow by View Statements found on the upper portion of the account summary details. I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have additional concerns. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you. - Rhonda

I am having the same problem - I followed your advice and selected the account from the list but i do not see anything about 'view statements'... what am i missing?

Thanks

Hey @TNCarp! I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties! When logged into USAA.com, please select 'My Tools' at the top of the screen, under the 'Documents & Forms' section, select 'View Documents'. Once in this area, you can scroll down to the manila type folders to narrow the statement search to just your credit card. Hope this helps! ~ Samantha