how can I review my list of scheduled transactions?

roxane1
Contributor

I need to change the payment due on a scheduled transaction. How can I display a list of all my scheduled transactions and make changes?

10 REPLIES

@roxane1, I understand that you would like to make a change to a scheduled transaction. If you need to change a payment scheduled through Pay Bills, select "Pay Bills" under My Tools and then "View Payment History". Select the appropriate payment and then "modify this payment". If you need to make a change to a manual transaction that you have added to a bank account, go to the Account Summary page for the bank account and expand the Scheduled Transactions section. Click on the plus (+) next to the transaction and click "Edit this Transaction". I hope this helps. ~DC

As of 8:30pm EDT on Sunday, 10 March, I am not able to see the list of scheduled transactions in my account summary. I use this feature extensively for cash flow forecasting.

Hello and thank you for contacting in regards to not being able to review your list of scheduled transactions in your account summary. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this concern. Please contact our Website Support Team at 877-632-3002 to assist you with this concern. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you!

Your web support team is not familiar with this issue (just called today).  In fact, they were not sure what it meant, they asked if I meant I could not transfer money.  This is an issue many are having.  Other forums are showing the same problem and complaint.

@Fourqtsme, Thank you for your post.  We have been made aware of this issue and are working aggressively to resolve. Please continue to monitor your bill pay access for any updates.  Thanks.

This is not an issue in bill pay - this is an issue in checking accounts.  There used to be an option to enter scheduled payments and it is no longer available.

This feature is still available. However, since you contacted our support team, the best option would be to follow up to verify if they have resolved this issue.  We are unable to handle this via social media. ~JM

Me too! Sure hope this resolves quickly.

Thank you for reaching out to us today @SMF.MFI88, we have been made aware of this issue and are working aggressively to resolve. Please continue to monitor your online profile for updates. Thank you. -Emily