how can I establish an account for my daughter who is under age 17?

Highlighted
widower2018
Contributor

how can I establish an account for my daughter who is under age 17?

Most Helpful

That's a great question, @widower2018 - Since your daughter is under 18, you'll need to open a Youth Spending account for her. Simply click on Products, then select Youth Banking. Then, follow the prompts and provide all requested information. You'll also need to double check the Parental Controls to ensure she can handle any transactions you'd like her to do. To do this, (once the account is open) please click on your name in the upper right corner, then click Profile & Preferences. Scroll down to the Parental Controls section, and click Edit. You'll see the options that are available, and you'll need to either enable the options or leave as declined, depending in your preferences. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. - Cathleen

2 REPLIES

That's a great question, @widower2018 - Since your daughter is under 18, you'll need to open a Youth Spending account for her. Simply click on Products, then select Youth Banking. Then, follow the prompts and provide all requested information. You'll also need to double check the Parental Controls to ensure she can handle any transactions you'd like her to do. To do this, (once the account is open) please click on your name in the upper right corner, then click Profile & Preferences. Scroll down to the Parental Controls section, and click Edit. You'll see the options that are available, and you'll need to either enable the options or leave as declined, depending in your preferences. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. - Cathleen

Thank you so much for your quick and detailed reply.