sam oh
Contributor
my VA compensation is not posted on my account yet, I received my crsc pay from DFAS but nothing from the veterans affaires, my wife is having the same issue

4 REPLIES

sam oh,

I just verified with the bank, and your direct deposit is set to deposit tomorrow December 1st. If you have any questions, please give our bank a call at 1-800-531-8722. Thank you.

They told me the same thing, looks like they're reneging on their own policy of depositing the funds the day before. No comment
I'm in the same boat. My retirement and Va disability checks now deposit on the first of the month unless the first falls on a weekend or holiday. Checkout the DFAS website, they post every payday for the year. I think USAA may have changed their business model. It's a shame the reps haven't commented on that yet.
Kevin

Thank you both for your comment. USAA is committed to operating in the best financial interest of our members and do not provide pay any earlier than one business day before the pay date to avoid leaving members without pay for an extended period of time in the next pay cycle. This is especially important for members working to budget their finances with a predictable pattern.

If you do have any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the bank at 1-800-531-8722. Thank you.